Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Slant

 

This is going to be both an introductory post and the first render (above). I'll talk about the render first.

About the Render

So, I had failed before because I just couldn't understand, but I've recently got back into learning POV-Ray. I followed a tutorial to make a basic scene, and I decided to learn the rest on my own. This scene was very different at its beginning in which it had the POV-Ray clouds that are gone because they look like garbage, a darker sky, and an entirely different camera angle. Nonetheless, after all the major changes, I finally settled with something I actually liked. In case you wonder what all of this means, I experimented to make my first original scene.

What's MINDer?

MINDer is basically the name of what's going to be where I post these. I'm wondering at the moment of what I'll make in the future as I don't believe I can do just these basic shapes forever, but I'm still new to POV-Ray and I'll need to find out what the simplest way for me is to get custom models and such into POV-Ray. Anyway, That's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment